Friday, December 19, 2008

I

I always think of writing blogs, but , it is my laziness or ignorance or my weak memory or may be any other weakness that stops me. Actually whenever I try to write something I forget in middle what I was thinking to write. As I am a owner of weak memory , I am going to write the advantages if weak memory. In between I will also give some examples related to my weak memory.

Weak memory helps to forget the bitter memories of life. In my college life this helped me a lot. if something wrong happened in my relations with my friends this things didn't survive for much time in my mind.

My weak memory has also helped me in analysing things without remembering them or without having their knowledge. If some one tells me something knowledgeable , I can't remember . that may be the reason I always got less marks than but I could have got more marks if mine was a normal memory.

Actually I think My permanent memory is good. Now I will tell about this concept of two types of memories, this concept is interpreted by me from the analysis of my own memory. I think there are two types of memories in every brain . One is temporary , another one permanent memory. permanent memory is like a CD that can be written , but can't be deleted. I can recall some memories stored in permanent memory, I can recall those days of my life when I was 5-6 years old.

I think, for children permanent memory is easy to write, but with age it keeps on becoming difficult to write on this permanent memory.

Now second kind of memory is temporary memory , that is easy to be deleted. For example I am going to any shop to buy something, someone asked me to bring something for him, This thing will remain in mind till I will buy the required things if would be having a normal memory, but I will forget. my temporary memory is weaker that a normal temporary memory. this temporary memory may be weak only because of ignorance. I don't know . earlier I wanted good memory, but now I think, this is a gift. I am happy with weak memory. there are many disadvantages of this weak memory. I think I am having more number of advantages than disadvantages.

This weak memory ,I have inherited from my father , he is also having weak memory , but he is good philosopher like me. I recalled one more advantage of this weak memory. my weak memory made me philosopher. I believe I am a philosopher. Because of my weak memory I could never remember much things, that's why there is not much mess in brain . a great part of my brain is still empty, this little memories never came in my way to think. That's why I thought a lot of things, and this thinking made me a philosopher . I may not be able to prove my thoughts by giving examples. it is because I don't have much fact stored in my brains to prove my thinking. My present thinking is based on my past thoughts, As I interpret maximum of things from my previous ideas not from some facts. , and many of my friends are agree with my thought. As nothing in this world is 100% true or 100% helpful, I generally face problem when I forget what I have thought last day. I know what is the idea , I don't If I have discussed it earlier. sometime I don't find exact words for my thinking. that is not my problem, that is others problem who can't understand me.

I am great fan of Pakistani Punjabi Singer Naseebo Lal, her voice is amazing , I started to listen her songs after my collage, when I was in Hyderabad. I think I have listened her songs almost for 500 hours in last 5 months. and now I listen her songs only. but if someone ask me to tell the lyrics of any of her song. I may be able to recall only 1 or 2 lines of her songs, I love her voice, I listen her songs any time. I become almost dead for rest of the world when I listen to her. That's why I don't give attention to lyrics. about this I will discuss in my next blogs.

Come back to my memory. I was telling the concept of temporary and permanent memory. Now I am going to explain this concept of temporary and primary memory by taking example of a computer. consider my brain is like a computer , its secondary storage device i.e. hard disc is good enough to store data. but when I have to retrieve some data from hard disc , it takes too much time or some some time it fails to retrieve data. that's why things stored in hard disk don't come to processor registers easily. that is what I termed as temporary memory. actually this is a process of retrieving information from hard disc, but I termed it as temporary memory, may be because when I named is, I was not aware of this process. Thins concept is related to my memory that's why I named it temporary memory.

My weak memory has also helped me in my school times, specially in mathematics. whenever I solved any problem it was always a new problem for my, may be I had already solved that problem, but I always forgot that problem every time. That's why I was equally strong for both type of problems new and old ones. although it was relatively disadvantageous for me when questions were repeated in exams . but I got great advantages when questions were new.

One more advantage of my weak memory is , whenever there is a discussion on any idea I feel very comfortable in participating the discussion. but I fail to discuss on facts. I don't remember much facts.

I have hardly read any religious book . It doesn't matter, because if I would have read any book I could not remember maximum of thing, that may be the the reason I don't know much about any religion and I don't follow any rule of any religion. I believe in only my religion That is explained by me in a single sentence only, and that is explained by theory of my life, theory of maximum enjoyment. I will explain this theory in my next blogs. Now Come to Gods, I don't know much about about any god. even I don't believe that gods really exists or not. It will a confusion for me for the whole of my life if God doesn't come to me and tells that he/she really exists or I get a solid proof enough to convince me.

In starting years of my life I was not happy with this weak memory , but now I think this weak memory is a boon for me. I don't want to make it weaker or stronger than now, because if I get more weak memory I'll not be able to recall words for my thinking and this will cut me from rest of world. this much weakness is good enough in fact very good, I don't want weaker or stronger memory than my present memory. this level of weakness is really a boon. There are more advantages of having weak memory, I am not getting to recall them write now.I will keep on writing on the advantages of having weak memory by time to time in my upcoming blogs..












5 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Bagga, you said your brain is free of "filth" or "mess" and you say your brain is empty :D.
I trust you bagga :)

Sharma, Nishit said...

Thanks for the insight about types of memory...bas take care of Bhabhiji after your marriage verna hum jaante hain ki "BHABHI MA SAMAAN HOTI HAI"

Aur one more request yaar plz if ur blog contains more than 500 characters then break it into two...yaar padne main easy rahega

Tarun Goel said...

Good advice from nishit, bagga think over it if you are able to remember it ::D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

wow bagga.....u blogging???I am speechless :P :P

Unknown said...

dats very nice written by bagga. i am impressed yaar. kya likha hai tune. thoda scenti aur emotional ho gaya. keep it up yaar.u r my gud friend.